2004-12-24

Snowday!

Snow on my car
Took a snowday yesterday, as I couldn't get my car out of the parking lot there. That's the first time since I've been driving that I can remember, not being able to drive because of the weather. It's not like the roads were that bad, it's just that there was a big snowdrift blocking my car in.

That was an interesting night all around actually. At about 4:30 our fire alarm started going off, and wouldn't stop. The fire department got dispatched and it took Keith a long time of trying to get through to the alarm people to figure out how to disable our system. The firefighters were nice. I feel bad for them, having to trudge through the snow (because they had trouble finding our place) in the blowing snow/ice pellets that were happening at the time. What a night!

I hope everyone has a merry christmas and so forth.

No comments: