2010-12-03

Downtown Seattle at Sunset

Downtown Seattle at Sunset
I am finally getting around to posting all the pictures of my cross North America trip from last year.

In some ways I'm kind of glad I waited a while to post them. I feel like over the past year I've gotten a bit better at editing pictures. I get to re-live the trip by going through all the raw pictures one by one, triggering associated memories and good times. I've caught up with my Dad's cousin who I stayed with in Seattle while attempting to confirm details on his classic car.

Of course, I could have posted them a year ago and just gone through the set and re-lived the memories. Oh well, I've been busy.

I still have Vancouver and the Via trip on The Canadian from there to Toronto to go. I anticipate there will be some more pictures that I'm very happy with, just like this Seattle skyline shot.

No comments: