2007-01-09

Alien World

Martian Landscape
Appologies for the bit of down time, it was not for the lack of things to say. I am bombarded daily with things I want to talk about, from eating to politics, my opinion will be heard.

For those not in the know, I have moved to PEI. After a busy christmas season with friends, family, and loved ones, I packed up all my belongings and treked east, with the huge help of my girlfriend, father, and brother. The move went smoothly and now I sit at my new job, Random Computer Guy for UPEI typing this post. I will start work soon, log into my 20 year old terminal program, and try to teach myself how things were done.

I hope everyones holiday was enjoyable, and that the new year brings happiness. I am sorry to all those I didn't get to see and say goodbye to before I left, I know there are lots of you, and I feel bad I wasn't able to say goodbye personally to each.

No comments: