2005-11-04

Slacking in Fall

Orange Leaves
Ah yes, I'm such a slacker. Or is it that nothing has really been going on? Some of both I'm sure.

This weekend I'm off to Body Worlds in Toronto, then driving to Montreal for a climbing competition Sunday. The first of the season. I'm climbing at least as strong as I was at my best last season, so I'm thinking I'll do better. Timelines are going to be tight this weekend though, Body Worlds at 1, probably leave there at 3 or 4, then drive to Montreal check into the hostel (same one as Bj and I stayed at on our NB Roadtrip). The competition is at noon Sunday, so I should be leaving it at around 4 or 5. It's going to be a tiring long drive home that night.

Next weekend I'm off to visit Ines in PEI again, I'm quite excited about it. :) We're taking the Wood Island Ferry into Nova Scotia on the Saturday, and driving around there a bit. I will have pictures of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You live!

Martin Cathrae said...

barely!

Anonymous said...

youre happy about this ?!?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh....

The Wood Island Ferry is a very fine ferry, it's a very fine ferry, it's the Wood Island Ferry. The Wolf Island Ferry is a very fine ferry, it's a very fine ferry, and it's called the Wood Island Ferry.