2004-12-19

moon

moon
A picture of the moon, taken from work last week. Only one person asked what I was doing when I was taking pictures up out the window with my big telephoto. People must be getting used to my eccentricities.

What a weekend. Friday night was our works christmas party, where I may have drank a bit too much. Saturday a highschool friend came and visited a bit, it's always great to see her. Saturday night a bunch of us went out for dinner for a friend's birthday. Service was slow, but the food was good. After that I went to the Gravity christmas party (gravity is the gym I climb at) and mingled with just about everyone from there.

After that nummish and I went out to try to get into Emma's back porch in Burlington. We waited almost an hour in the cold rain before giving up and hitting up the Dickens and the Poacher. We ran into friends of his at both places, and it was good times.

Today my brother and I did some christmas shopping. I'm almost done now, only a couple more people left.

No comments: